It’s hard not to feel envious when you see someone with long and luscious locks. More so, when you find out that they were born with hair that gorgeous while you are stuck with hair that is dull and rough. Frizzy, unmanageable hair that lacks shine is not uncommon among Indian women. However, a lot of women don’t realize that this is an issue with a fix. With the right hair care routine in place, your hair, too, can make heads turn. Here is a list of 7 simple treatments that will help boost your hair’s health, making it long, silky, and soft.
How To Make Your Hair Silky, Long, And Soft
1. Aloe Vera
You Will Need
- Aloe Vera Leaf
- 2 tbsp Water
- Spray Bottle
- Slice an aloe vera leaf and extract two tablespoons of gel using a spoon. Ensure that you’re only extracting the clear gel and not the yellow.
- Blend this gel until it gets to a smooth consistency.
- Add two tablespoons of water to the gel and mix well.
- Pour this liquid into a spray bottle and shake well.
- Spray your hair with the aloe vera solution after it has been washed and dried.
- Leave it on like you would hair spray.
3-4 times a week.
Why This Works
Aloe vera is an abundant source of proteolytic enzymes which repair the damaged cells present in your scalp (1). This allows it to improve follicle health and boost hair growth. The moisture content of this ingredient helps hydrate your hair and keep it conditioned throughout the day. This will ensure a smooth texture with minimized frizz.